WE’RE EXPANDING! JOIN US NOW!
Innovation being the core of our services, we are constantly improving and enhancing our services using latest technologies and information sciences. We are continuously evolving our business to provide the best possible services to our customers.
If you share the same visions as us and wish to be a part of this movement, please do not hesitate to approach us at hr@eCommunity.my
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience in PHP development. Candidate with 4+ years’ experience will be considered for senior position.
• Experience with Laravel Framework
• Experience with Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS
• Competent with PHP object-oriented programming (OOP) & MVC applications
• Experience with SQL queries, MySQL, and database design
• Knowledge of Git and common SCM platforms (e.g. BitBucket, Github)
• Portfolio of existing work demonstrating clean and PSR compliant code
• Desire to grow technical skill set into new areas as our technology evolves
• Self-management and time management are critical in this role
PROJECT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Accounting.To provide systems implementation support and advice.
• To provide systems implementation support and advice.
• Creation of training courses and supporting materials – including written, video, and interactive eLearning.
• Delivery of training to a range of users, physically or virtually.
• Providing one to one and bespoke training for users to address specific issues
• Must have basic knowledge of general financial accounting.
• Must have basic knowledge of general computing.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media, or equivalent
• At least 1-2 years of experiences in strategizing and optimizing paid media strategies on various channels including Facebook/Instagram and other third-party ad platforms.
• Tech savvy and has good knowledge of online marketing tools.
• Able to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
• Self-motivated, good time-management skills and disciplined.
• Problem solving and willingness to learn.
• Cooperative team player with ability to work independently.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
• Minimum of a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or similar field
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in sales, business development or similar role
• Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts
• Contacting potential customers, fixing up appointments, meeting with customers, and closing deals
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
• Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
• Reminding customers about due payments, and performing several other tasks.
• Maintaining and updating sales, marketing and business development documentation
• Assisting with marketing and promotional projects
• Collaborating with management on sales goals
• Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes
• Support the team with other responsibilities as required